- Carbonated Cola
- Carbonated Fruit Drinks
- Drink Mixes - Powdered
- Ink - Water Soluble
- Jams and Jellies
- Latex Paint
- Liquid Fruit Punch
- Medication - Liquid Cough Syrup
- Mouth Wash
- Orange Juice
- Water Colour
- Blot to remove excess spot or liquid with absorbent white toweling or wet/dry vacuum.
- Wet carpet fiber with minimal amount of water. Soak for one minute. Blot with sponge or paper towel. Repeat until no stain is evident on towel or sponge.
- Apply a small amount of diluted detergent solution* and press into stained area with fingers. Blot excess liquid. Repeat until there is no color transferring to towel. Rinse with clean water to remove traces of detergent. Blot Dry.
- Add a small amount of clean water to spot. Fold clean paper towel and place over spot with a weight over top. Check toweling every five minutes. Repeat water application and blotting with weight until blotter is stain free.
Brush up carpet pile with gentle strokes or vacuum. Allow to dry completely before walking on.
* Combine one quarter teaspoon of liquid hand dishwashing detergent and one quart of water. For best results, detergents containing hand softening lotions are not recommended. Always be sure to rinse well to remove detergent residue, or re-soiling will likely occur.